BABY - K5 REGISTRATION
- We have an air purifier that runs anytime the ac fan is on.
- We have a Disinfect Fogger Sprayer that is used every week before and after Sunday
- All graceKid volunteers will wear a mask while in graceKid's wing.
- Check-in will now be completed by a volunteer
- All stations will be sanitized throughout the time graceKid's wing is being used
- We will check temperature before allowing children to their room
- If your child has any signs of sickness please attend when they are healthy.
Your first visit
Here's what to expect when visiting graceKids for the first time:
First, when you arrive inside the main church doors, you will go to the right into the graceKids wing of the building. We will meet your family, check-in your child, and one of our volunteers will lead your child to their age-appropriate room.
We will ask for the following personal information (NOTE: We value your privacy and will not share this information with anyone):
- Parent/guardian name(s)
- Child's name
- Child's birthdate
- Home address
- Phone number
- Any special instructions (allergies, special needs) for your children